Liquid+ 1.4 is now compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max 2009, and it also has compatibility with 64 bit 3ds Max. Current product users are allowed to update your version with no cost.
What Updated Data Contain[Added functions]
- Had compatibility with 3ds Max 2009.
- Had compatibility with a 64-bit version.
- The trouble, the application is shut down to create renderer presets when the multi pass rendering object is applied, has been fixed.
- The trouble, the default setting menu of the Liquid+ Material paint roll out does not show properly, has been fixed.
- The trouble, key flames of the Liquid+ Materila brush animation do not show properly, has been fixed.
- Menus of the Liquid+ Material basic parameters shown in the track view mode have been corrected.
- Previous versions, for 3ds Max 5/6/7/8, are not be supported by Psofthouse. The installer does not include plug-ins for 3ds Max 5/6/7/8, so if you are users of 3ds Max 5/6/7/8, please download Liquid+ 1.36 from the user page.
To Update Your Products
Current registered product users are allowed to update their versions to the latest. To get new versions, visit the Product Download on the PSOFT user page.
Get Product Free Demos
Try product demos to test and evaluate their functions before you buy. To download the demos, visit the download page below.