- Compliance with the Law
PSOFT protects your personal information in accordance to the laws regarding the protection of personal information as well as by adhering to in-house guidelines.
- Purpose of Use
PSOFT collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes. If PSOFT gathers personal information for purposes other than those mentioned here, PSOFT shall disclose once again the purpose of use at the time when the personal information is gathered.
- Service improvement, development of new services and products.
- Public announcements, maintenance, diffusion of important notices, etc.
- Tasks related to the offering and shipping of products and services when these products and services are used or purchased.
- Marketing surveys for our products and services.
- Statistical analysis.
- Reasonable Data Collection
PSOFT does not use subterfuge nor other illegal means to collect your personal information.
- Use of Data
PSOFT uses the following personal information within the limits stated in "2. Purpose of Use".
- Name, address, date of birth, phone number, organization, email address, PSOFT ID, password, usage history, etc.
- Protection of Data Accuracy
PSOFT keeps your personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope required to achieve our purpose of use.
- Safe Management
PSOFT takes appropriate measures to avoid disclosure, loss, damage, etc. of the personal information we gather.
- Education and Supervision of Employees
PSOFT trains and supervises employees who handle personal information so that they follow safe information management practices.
- Supervision of Transaction Partners
If part or the entirety of the personal information handling is entrusted to another entity, PSOFT shall ensure the required supervision of the handling entity so that it follows safe information management practices in its handling of the entrusted personal information.
- Disclosure to Third-Parties
PSOFT shall not disclose personal information to third-parties, except in the following cases.
- We obtained your prior consent.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- It is necessary for the protection of someone's life, health or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- There is a special necessity to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- We are required to cooperate in the execution of laws and regulations by a national agency or a local public body or an entity commissioned by such an agency or body, and there is a risk that obtaining your consent would hinder the execution of said laws and regulations by the executing entity.
- Data Disclosure, Correction, Deletion
PSOFT shall promptly disclose the personal information it maintains regarding you, according to a fixed procedure, following a request from you. If by any chance mistaken information were discovered, we shall promptly correct or delete the mistaken information.
- Handling of Complaints
PSOFT shall promptly take the appropriate measures to respond to complaints regarding our handling of personal information.
- Contact Information for Inquiries Related to the Handling of Personal Information
P SOFTHOUSE Corporation Limited For email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org For mail inquiries: 5F Ichigo Sendai East Building, 1-12-1, Miyagino, Miyagino-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan 983-0045
*You assume the actual costs involved in the disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information.
*Depending on the matter, we might refuse to answer your request if we are unable to confirm your identity.
*Please understand that we are unable to handle requests made in person.
About Our Usage of Google Analytics