We released CharacterBox 1.2.1, our Modo plugin for creating character animation, which is compatible with Modo 15.1.
This update includes fixes to support changes in the Modo 15 specifications. Registered users of CharacterBox can download this update for free.
Changes Since The Previous Version
- Support for Modo 15.1 (Python2.7).
- Added an option to the Mirror Weight Tool to delete the weights in the mirror target.
- Fixed the Mirror Weight Tool to make it work with Qt5.
- When using a source and a target with the Mirror Weight Tool, the weights of the mirror target are now deleted.
- Improvement to display weight names generated by Modo's standard Bind with the Mirror Weight Tool.
- Handled minor problems related to Modo 15.
- Modification so that the Kit is not loaded in Modo 15.0.
Supported Versions of Modo
Windows versions of Modo 10.2v2 / 11.x / 12.x / 13.x / 14.x / 15.1 (Python2.7)
*Modo 15.0 is not supported due to technical problems.
Registered users of CharacterBox can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our plugins directly in your own Modo environment. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: